In Kind Donations
Whether personal care items, food, or a pair of winter gloves, your in-kind donation makes a difference. Each year, Amos House distributes over 15,000 hygiene packets and emergency personal items to the community.
We have several needs for individuals and families in our programs, as well as ongoing needs in social services and in our soup kitchen.
Please note that in-kind donations are only accepted Monday through Friday, by appointment.
Let us know if you can help with any of the following donation items or would like to schedule a drop-off.
- Standard-sized new pillows for residential program beds
- Gently used or new standard-sized pillow cases (they do not need to match)
- Twin size fitted and flat sheets, either new or gently used
- New bath towels
- New underwear (men and women - all sizes)
- New socks (men and women - all sizes)
- Hygiene items—full sized and trial sized items: shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shaving cream, razors, feminine hygiene products, soap (bars and liquid)
- All sizes of diapers
- Sets of Kitchen dishes, forks, spoons, butter knives
- Large tins of Coffee, ground for brewing